emPOWERed Women's Self-Defense
Fear, uncertainty, and lack of confidence can cloud our minds, stifle our vision, and keep us from becoming the person we desire. The emPOWERed self-defense program is designed to lead women away from the struggle of self-doubt by learning what confidence looks, feels and sounds like. Participants will learn steps to communicate their goals and dreams in a way that is heard and valued. The emPOWERed Women's Self-Defense Program not only teaches valuable mental lessons on confidence and empowerment, but also teaches about the thought processes and instincts of common attackers, how to avoid dangerous situations, and also hands-on physical training to escape a larger attacker.
This 8-class empowerment and self-defense workshop designed by Sandy Messner is for women only, taught by women. In this course, you will:
• Learn how to become more confident in yourself
• Learn life-saving self-defense techniques
• Understand an empowered mindset
• Understand how to be assertive
• Learn verbal conflict resolution
• Learn to successfully build your goals and dreams
• Learn to achieve balance in your life
The next session will be held at Oui Integrated Wellness and Yoga Collaborative located in the Richland Mall.
4/20/20, 6-8 p.m.
4/22/20, 6-8 p.m.
4/27/20, 6-8 p.m.
4/29/20, 6-8 p.m.
For more information call Sandy at (567) 241-6625.